皮皮范文网欢迎您!
首页 >  实用工具 >  知识文化 >  俚语 >

美国生活中实用的俚语精选

现代美国俚语是一种常见的语言现象,遍及美国人生活的方方面面,具有很强的表达力和实用性,下面皮皮范文网小编为大家整理了美国生活中俚语,希望对大家有帮助。

美国生活中俚语(精选)

That's old fashioned

那已过时了。

I'm not as picky as you

我没有像你那样挑剔。

He holds a top job

他位居要职。

That's more like it

那还差不多。

Too good to be true

简直太好了。

Excuse me,could I have this dance?

我可以请你跳支舞吗?

How did your shopping go?

你买了些什么?

That's for sure

当然。(表肯定)

I'll show you the way

我为你带路。

I can't cut down the money tree

我不能错过赚钱的机会。

That's more than I can say

我无可奉告。

Could you give me some discount?

可以算我便宜一些吗?

Can't you take less?

少算点行不行?

You can't get it cheap!

这个价钱最便宜不过了!

That's better

那好多了。

Let down your hair!

坦白地说吧!

I can never thank you enough

我不知道该怎样谢你才好。

I need a steady job

我需要一个固定的差事。

Thanks for telling me

谢谢你告诉我。

Let your hair dry!

你别神气!

I don't mean to offend you

我不是故意冒犯你的。

I simply can't afford it

我根本就买不起。

You are always taking without giving

你总是占别人的便宜。

Money makes the mare go

有钱能使鬼推磨。

I don't see how it could be

这个根本不可能。

Why not give up smoking?

为什么不戒烟?

美国生活中俚语(热门)

We must keep in mind our final objective and our mission

我们必须牢记我们的最后目标和任务。

Be sure to keep in touch with me while you are away

当你离开时,要跟我确保联络。

Why do you kill time every day?

你为何每天都消磨时间?

How could he say no?

他怎敢说不帮忙?

How could I say no?

我怎么好意思拒绝?

Take your choice!

选一个吧!

Fish in troubled waters

趁火打劫(混水摸鱼)。

I don't know what you are talking about

我不知道你在胡说些什么。

Now I'm safe and sound

现在我安全无忧了。

Don't worry,I'm going to get even some day

不要担心,总有一天我会报复的。

Don't fuss at me,please!

请不要烦扰我。

Every day had it's day

总有出头的一天。

How long have you been here?

你来这里有多久了?

We talked our hearts out

我们互吐心声。

I'm ready,fire away!

我准备好了,开始吧!

Don't make a federal case out of this matter

不要把此事虚张声势出去。

That's a fake

那是个骗局。

Excuse me,I have to take a leak

对不起,我要去上厕所。

You have to keep your ears to the ground

你要提高警惕。

I got a big favor to ask you

我想请你帮个大忙。

We have a moral responsibility

我们有道义上的责任。

Don't talk behind people's backs

不要在别人背后说别人的坏话。

美国生活中俚语(最新)

Don't monkey with my car

别乱搞我的车子。

If the bridge is destroyed our plans will be all shot

如果桥梁遭受破坏,我们的计划就完蛋了。

So that's how it's done!

原来是如此!

Don't you talk back to me or I'll hit you

别还嘴,否则我揍你。

Check in

登记住进旅馆。

Check out

付账退旅馆。

I know it's a bad time for you

我知道你现在心情不好。

It's a waste of time!

简直是在浪费时间!

Waste one's breath

浪费口舌。

I know a thing or two

我略知一二。

You do all the talking

由你代表去交涉好了。

I like your style

我喜欢你这样的调调。

Let him have his own way

让其为所欲为。

I know you better than yourself!

我把你看穿了!

Please,say it with flowers

请帮我说几句好话吧!

He is an eager beaver

他是一个工作勤奋的人。

I don't like this stuff

我不喜欢这样东西。

Ready-made

成品。