美国俚语是美国英语使用中的一种普遍现象,它是人们为了达到某种交际效果和实现某种交际需求而采用的一种语言手段,具有鲜明的语言特点和丰富的文化内涵,下面皮皮范文网小编整理了美国人常用的对话俚语,欢迎大家阅读。
美国人常用的对话俚语摘抄
He is free from blame
他没有过失。
Do I have any choice?
我有选择的余地吗?
Who is to blame for this?
此事该怪谁?
You are to blame for the accident
对外意外事件,你应受责。
Would you speak a little louder?
请你说大声一点儿好吗?
Will you speak more slowly?
请你说慢一些好吗?
He has gone home
他已回家去了。
May I have him call you back?
要不要叫他回你电话?
All of us are very fine
我们大家都很好。
Please keep quiet
请大家肃静。
At least I think so
至少,我认为是如此。
Please explain this expression
请你把这个词句解释一下。
Don't ask questions about other people's private affairs
有关别人的私事,最好不要问。
What is the weather forecast today?
今天气象预报怎样?
The visibility is rather low
能见度很低。
How is that possible?
那件事怎么可能?
Is it possible?
有可能吗?
Nothing gives me so much pleasure
再没有什么能使我如此的高兴。
Nothing could make me happier
没有什么令我更高兴的。
Looks like it's going to be fine
看起来天气将会转睛。
The weatherman says it is going to be fair today
气象预报说,今天天气会转晴。
I'm afraid it's going to rain today
恐怕今天会下雨。
美国人常用的对话俚语推荐
I'm very pleased at the news
我对这个消息感到非常高兴。
I know nothing about this
关于这件事,我毫不知情。
Excuse me,I didn't do it on purpose
对不起,我不是故意的。
Excuse me,I will be back in a second
对不起,我立刻就回来。
I'm sorry about that
关于那件事,本人至感抱歉。
I'm sorry for what I did
对我所做的,至感歉意。
I'm ready to do anything to make up for the loss
对于这次损失,本人准备作任何补偿。
I am blessed if I know
我知道才怪呢。
Don't do it for the time being
暂时别做这件事。
I'll knock you flat
我要揍你。
Don't jump on me
别对我发火。
Keep your nose out of this
少管闲事。
The situation is getting worse and worse
情况越来越糟。
He is in the soup
他陷入困境。
美国人常用的对话俚语精选
Are you self-employed?
你自己当老板吗?
You lack humanity
你一点人情味都没有。
Keep your hands to yourself
你不要乱摸。
No great shakes!
没有什么了不起!
I keep nothing from you
我对你毫无隐瞒。
I know you kept a lot of things from me
我知道你隐瞒了我许多事情。
Don't warm a snake in your bosom
别引狼入室。
He is out of danger now
他现在已脱险。
I've never seen him before
我从来没有见过他。